USDA Loans Little Elm Texas
Buy your new home in Elm, Texas, our Little Elm USDA Loan agents are waiting for you to get you in the right direction!
You’ll love Little Elm. There is minimal traffic, so you won’t spend a lot of time on the road and more time at home with your family. And we can’t forget about the two lakes that are in that area! You’ll have everything from boat rides, to athletic fields, and picnics for friends and families! Some of the more nature-orientated activities are the lakeside trails, hiking, or fishing.
- Little Elm doesn’t have the “big city” elements most people are accustomed to. But, at the same time, you’re only ten minutes away from world-class shopping and dinning in Frisco!
- So many places to go and so many things to do. It’d be impossible to have a dull moment in Little Elm.
- With Little Elm being such a wonderful place to live, our Little Elm USDA Loan agents will help you find the perfect home for your needs.
The good news for you as well is Little Elm is a city in Denton, Texas and a part of Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. You’ll have quick access to other small towns at your convenience. It’s incredible how fast Little Elm has grown considering the towns population was 3,646 in the 2000 census, and now in 2014, their population is 31,255. The small town is growing very fast!
For the most part, Little Elm is sitting on the northern and eastern side of Lewisville Lake. So if you decide to move in to Little Elm, you can guarantee you’ll have a nice view.
We know how stressful it is to go through the entire home loan buying process. That’s why Little Elm USDA loans have been in business for the past 30 years. We provide a wonderful and hassle-free experience for all our customers. So don’t let the headaches and hassle keep you away from owning a beautiful home here in Little Elm, Texas.
How much will you be approved for your home loan?
This is the primary question home buyers frequently asking our agents. There are a lot of criteria that is reviewed to finalize your home loan amount. Requirements such as:
- The monthly difference between your financial income and expenses
- Your monthly income, bonuses, commission, and if they’re reliable
- Checking your credit history
These are only three of the many criteria that are reviewed. If you’d like to know more, feel free to give us a call!
Would you like to lower your highest rates?
- The Guarantee Fee. This charge comes down from 2% to 0.5 % when you are doing a refinance with the USDA loan.
- Interest rate. This is applicable to borrowers that have presently run the 25-year variable-rate for home loans and will refinance using USDA loan.
But don’t worry; lowering your existing mortgage rates doesn’t end there. You can bring down any high existing mortgage rates when you refinance with the USDA loan.
If you’d like to discuss more about lowering your rates, contact Frisco USDA Loans for more information!