USDA Loans Aubrey Texas
Our expert Aubrey USDA Loan agents are waiting to help you choose your new home!
If you ever need to make a small trip outside the city, Denton is only 10 miles away and 40 miles away from Dallas. You’ll have much to do and occupy yourself and family once you move in!
When you move into the Aubrey area, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful Ray Roberts Lake State Park. There are endless possibilities of activities you can do at this local state park! Whether you’re with friends or family, you can enjoy going biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming on a beach area, and many more!
Even when you’re not at the local state park, you can find yourself in a water slide from one of the several water parks Aubrey has to offer.
Aubrey is a very calm town and in 2012, the census reported a population of 2,703. So you won’t have the big city lifestyle that you is commonly seen throughout the United States. Here you’ll be able to relax without the big city noise.
Which pre-qualifications do I need for a home loan?
The main qualifications for Aubrey USDA Loans are:
• The residence ought to be in the vicinity that the USDA Rural Development (RD) is classified as rural.
• If you’re going for the Guaranteed USDA Loan Program, then your income needs to be within 115% of the AMI.
• If you’re interested in the Direct USDA Loan Program, the only requirement is 50-80% of AMI to pass qualification requirements for the home loan.
Am I able to apply for a home loan?
Yes, everyone is able to apply for a home loan. But the varying factor is how much you’ll receive for your specific application. There are many requirements and criteria that is looked over, such as:
1. Credit history over the previous several years
2. The price tag on the home you’d like to purchase
3. Monthly income and your monthly expenses
4. Many more
The approval process is a very time consuming and tedious task. That’s why our USDA Loans of Aubrey, Texas agents have been in business for the past 30 years.
We understand the questions and concerns you have towards this process, so we want to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
If you have any further questions or comments relating to your Aubrey USDA Loan, then don’t hesitate to call us so we can get you on the right path for your home.