The Podiatrist Denver Loves
Your feet aren’t supposed to hurt. Do you have heel pain or ingrown toenails. Is daily life uncomfortable because of your foot pain? Do you dread putting on your shoes and anticipate the moment you can remove them and comfort your aching feet? Foot pain does not need to be a fact of life. It is not normal for your feet to hurt constantly.
Many people just accept continuous foot pain because they don’t know what to do about it.
Facts About Foot Pain:
- About 75% of Americans will experience foot problems at some time in their lives; over half of them are over the age of 50, but approximately 35% are between the ages of 18-24
- There are approximately 250,000 sweat glands in a pair of feet. Sweat glands in the feet excrete as much as a half-pint of moisture a day. Excess moisture can cause (and exacerbate) many skin-related problems such as athletes foot, fungal nails, eczematous conditions, and many dermatoses.
- 60-70% of people with Diabetes will develop some form of nerve and/or circulation-related foot problems within their life time.
- Ingrown nails and heel pain are the most common foot problems.
- Standing in one spot is far more tiring than walking. The reason for this is that demands are being made on the same few muscles for a length of time.
- The skin on bottom (plantar surface) of your feet is thicker than it is anywhere else on your body. It is the first defense against repetitive foot problems.
- The soles of your feet contain more sweat glands and sensitive nerve-endings per square centimeter than any other part of your body.
- Combined….there is over 60 joints, 200 ligaments, and 35 muscles in your feet.
- Each foot contains 28 bones (x 2 feet = 56 bones)…almost ¼ of the total bones in your body.
- During an average day of walking, the total forces on your feet can total hundreds of tons. Equivalent to the average weight of a cement truck fully loaded!!
- Women are four times more likely to experience foot problems than men.
- About 19 percent of the US population has an average of 1.4 foot problems each year. This is based on statistics from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- The average person takes approximately 8-10,000 steps/day and will walk almost 115,000 miles in his/her lifetime. This is equivalent to about 4 ½ times around the earth.
- Left untreated, foot problems can worsen or become permanent.
Each Foot Problem Requires Different Treatment
Some foot conditions are congenital, such as clubfoot. flat feet. and intoeing (pigeon toe). With his expertise in foot care, Dr. Mechanik can help you resolve these life altering conditions, correct pediatric disfigurements, and will help put your child back on the path of an active and healthy life.
Come See Us And Start Feeling Better
Dr. Mechanik is the podiatrist Denver calls upon to help with these problems. He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree from the the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine which is part of the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, a national leader in medical education.
Dr. Mechanik then went on to complete a twenty-four month post-graduate residency training program in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He acquired advanced surgical training, working side-by-side with an orthopedic surgeon, successfully completing a twenty-four month surgical Fellowship in Lower Extremity Musculoskeletal Surgery, tackling the most complex foot and ankle conditions. Dr. Mechanik has treated patients, who have traveled from all over the United States and Internationally.
Dr. Mechanik is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and a Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Mechanik has the experience to determine if your pain can be improved by a simple orthotic or if you require further measures. There is no podiatrist Denver trusts more to care for their feet! The Colorado Foot Institute can help you in all aspects of medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle.
Don’t suffer another day with something you can easily change. Call us today at
303-333-3383 and start the journey to enjoying every step you take.
Ask a Question
Forward-thinking Carolina Center for Occupational Health (CCOH) points to like-minded innovation and community involvement among the reasons it selected Contract Pharmacy Services. “Contract Pharmacy Services thinks like we do. They are ahead of the curve in terms of recommended alternative medications, diabetes training, and availability to us.”
Herbert Drayton III, CEO
Carolina Center for Occupational Health
The Abramson Center for Jewish Life is always looking for ways to innovate and CPS helps provide what works best in our environment. I would describe our relationship as a partnership, and CPS as responsive and dedicated. We selected CPS based on references, cost, quality, and customer service. From a technology perspective, CPS is also supportive and aligned with our goals.
Karen Alizzi, Vice President Residential Care and Dave Kelbe, Director of IT
Abramson Center for Jewish Life
When Spartanburg needed to move from the comfort of its husband and wife pharmacist team to an outsourced model, they knew things would be different; however they were pleasantly surprised—and amazed—at all that Contract Pharmacy Services provides, and how well the relationship is working. One of CPS’s best assets is their customer service. They are accessible and responsive. I can call anyone and they’ll find the answer for us – which I find amazing.
Kathy White, Medical Administrator
Spartanburg County Detention Center
Large enough to handle the demands of eight facilities with over 7000 lives, yet small enough to be responsive and personal–that’s how we at CFG Health Systems experience Contract Pharmacy Services. With CPS, it’s personal and that makes it easier to work with them. They also happen to be really nice people who care about community. We’ve been working with CPS for over ten years and I think they’re wonderful.
Denise Rahaman, Director for Corrections
CFG Health Systems, LLC
With 400 residents and three levels of care, Meadowood Senior Living requires a close relationship with its pharmacy service—and CPS provides us exactly that. They have excellent customer service, a friendly staff, good response time, and are current on the latest trends—what more could we want!
Melissa Rosenberg, NHA, Vice President Health Center Operations
Meadowood Senior Living
Contract Pharmacy Services is focused on what they do well, and they do it 100% perfectly. It’s an all around good company to do business with. Customers are their number one priority and we get a great response if there is any issue. In addition and from a cost perspective, CPS has very efficient system that positions us to save money.
State Prison System
I appreciate our relationship with Ann, the President of CPS—her spirit, as well as my sense of connection with her. All of Contract Pharmacy Services’ consultants are extremely thorough and very friendly. The entire staff tries to connect on a personal level that makes us, at Christ Home Senior Services, feel like we’re not just any customer—we’re important to them. There’s a relationship and they are very responsive to our needs.
John Bryant, CEO
Christ’s Home Senior Services
Here at Brothers 4×4, we are your one-stop shop for complete service of Jeeps, Trucks, SUVs and Muscle Cars. From complete builds to regular maintenance & service, We do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy, Satisfied and most importantly on the road. With over 10 years experience, we are well equipped to repair or install performance enhancing upgrades on all makes and models of vehicles. Although we specialize in Jeeps, We also work and perform maintenance on a variety of vehicles. From brake service to oil changes, there’s no task too big or small for our professional technicians to tackle.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we also offer professional installation of lift kits and other performance enhancing upgrades. We can also outfit your vehicle with custom rims and tires. For in depth info of additional services we offer, please visit our Services section of our site. Thanks for looking and we hope you enjoy our site…
Click and see what we have on special promotion to take advantage of deals on parts, accessories and quoted labor work.
Costco Pharmacy Prices Propecia
buy propecia online singapore
buy propecia from thailand
propecia billig kaufen
propecia dove comprare
how to get prescription propecia
buying propecia in hong kong
how to get a prescription to propecia
buying propecia uk
propecia costs australia
propecia billig kaufen